CONTAINED COINING SET
4 Post Coining Set design
* Standard Columbia Tooling
* Self Contained
* Size 12mm - 90mm
* Used in Hydraulic Presses
* 2 or 4 post design
* Minumal Scrap (as low as 28%)
* 1-6 up
* Die blanking set have stop and chopper built in.
* We can provide you with hobing domes/preforms.
* Can provide new dies from existing working dies (copies).
* Cracked die repair services.
EDGE MARKING FIXTURE
* Size Range .6 - 2.5
* Thickness Range .03 - .375
* Very Versatile
* Does not damage or mark finished coins.
* Mount on virtually any machine.
Reeded, smooth, and carbide
* Customer's choice on Material, reeded pattern, reeded depth, and shape.
* Reeded collars are wire cut.
* We also provide all standard collars (and usually in stock ready to ship)
EXTRUDE HONE COLLARS
*Extrude hone is a process that polishes the inside of the collar in the same direction that the coin is ejected, this provides an excellent finish on the finished coin.
COINING DIE HOBBING *Columbia can provide the service of coining die reproduction, by means of hobbing. In this process, the customer sends us a finished coining die and we hob the master die and use the finished hob to make additional dies. The size range we can do is: 0.39"-1.95". Consumable Tooling Columbia Machine can provide tooling for machines made by others